Courtesy of Eat Happy.
- 1 c. water
- 1 c. yogurt (I’ve used whole and low fat, with equally good results)
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a medium/large bowl, combine the water, yogurt, and eggs.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the remaining (dry) ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, and stir to combine.
- Bake in a waffle iron (according to the directions that came with the appliance).
Top with butter, maple syrup, fruit, chocolate chips, anything!
Serve and enjoy!