Why is it that all year long we see things that people we know would love but when it comes time to finally buy gifts we always get stumped? The challenge can become even harder because you can’t buy everyone on your holiday list a pricey gift, but you still want the present to be thoughtful. Here are some more moderately priced ideas for that perfect gift.
- Bear Speaker – this cutie ceramic bear will look chic on top of your favorite animal-lover’s desk and she’ll love it even more when he croons to her all day. // West Elm
- Bicycle clock – A fun, vintage-looking wall clock for your friend that never goes to anywhere without her bike. // World Market
- Bunny tablet case – a soft and sweet felt tablet case for your techie friend who’s also style conscious. // West Elm
- Smart phone dock – an adorable ceramic rotary phone that has a space for your smart phone to sit on top and a hole in the back for cords to go through. This is the perfect gift for your style-obsessed friend who pays attention down to every detail. No more messy cords. // Jonathan Adler
- Monogrammed pencil holder – for your preppy friend: a practical but personalized gift! // Design Darling (shop small businesses!)
- Two-toned leather clutch – for the friend that only ever uses one bag, no matter what the occasion. It’s the perfect sized clutch that’s big enough to hold all the essentials, streamlined enough to go with almost anything, and bright enough to give your look a pop of color. // Gap
- Red earrings – for the girly girl that loves to stand out in a crowd. // y&i boutique (shop local!)
- Tech travel kit – useful for everyone! The perfect way to store all the loose pieces that come with traveling in a tech world – phone, camera, tablet, etc. and all their cords! (This one is definitely on my personal list) // Flight 001
- Sparkly earrings – for the sparkle-obsessed lady in your life. // White House/Black Market
- Ice cream container – for the hostess-with-the-mostess. Adds elegance to the simplest and most delicious dinner party dessert! // ShopBop
- Classic studs – every girl needs a pair: stud earrings that go with absolutely everything. // Kendra Scott (shop local!)
- Classic blazer – another closet essential. She needs a good blazer, and every time she puts it on she’ll think of you. // She Inside
Check out the Under $100 Gift Guide!