Here are 6 badass clutches that I can’t afford:
Whenever I say things like, “here are the trends for X season,” I feel like I should say the trend is really: stuff that fits my personal taste. Which is not a trend.
So, as always, I am loving bold colors, geometric shapes, and color blocking. By the way, my birthday is coming up, hint hint…
- Oscar de la Renta Hex Clutch – Modern, vintage, classic, fun – what other contradictory words can I use to describe this amazingness? I had a hard time not posting more OdlR accessories. He is spot on this season.
- Givenchy envelope clutch in a piercing orange. I guess I’m crushing on orange Givenchy bags lately, I had one in my last wish list too.
- Bottega Veneta yellow clutch with braided knot clasp – This will never go out of style. The lovely yellow color is not obnoxiously bright (unlike the previous two clutches) and is the perfect pop of color for a glamorous evening out. Updated with python piping. Gasp.
- Narciso Rodriguez A-Line Folio – Simple, elegant, modern, different. It’s like a fortune cookie bag or a bow tie on a tux. This is the kind of piece that people will always want to know where you got it.
- Charlotte Olympia Geometric Box Clutch – Art deco – 10 extra points *ding ding ding we have a winner* Fab.
- Clare Vivier Fold Over Clutch – Very useful and chic in its simplicity. The red zipper and gold hardware really nails it.
Yours truly from fantasy land!