Right now I’m on the road to Dallas for a mini-getaway with my mom. There will be wining, dining, admiring (of art), and pining for all the luxury shopping Dallas has to offer. While I’m keeping my eyes on the road, why don’t you feast your eyes on the things I’ve been dreaming of.
Because they always tell you to ‘dream big,’ I’ve made two birthday wishlists…
In the Realm of Possibility:
- Yellow cake with chocolate frosting – always
- Mini luxury getaway- museum-going, shopping, and a night in the Adolphus hotel. A true girls’ weekend.
- Glamorous dinner in a fab outfit – supping at The French Room
- Makeup tutorial with Avery Allen Makeup – I did mention it a few times
- Subscription to Numero Magazine (en français, bien sûr) – there is no better fashion mag
- New iPhone case – I need a refresh of glam! 1 ∆ 2 ∆ 3
- Loren Hope jewelry* – forever gorgeous and art deco-inspired
- Kelly Wynne bag (in this color combo)* – fellow Texan who recently followed her dream and started make bags. Fabulous!
*These last two are slightly out of reach/I will have to just treat myself one day
In My Wildest Dreams:
- Anything from Goyard (red or royal blue would be nice!)
- Clare Vivier monogrammed mini duffle
- Rag & Bone Harrow Boot
- Aurélie Bidermann jewelry
- DSLR camera
- Neutral slipcover for my couch so I can accessorize with lots of pretty colors – seriously!! they’re really expensive
- Anything from Hermès (would never say no to a Birkin)
- Beach vacation in Bora Bora Bora, as Morello from Orange is the New Black calls it
Hope you have a lovely holiday weekend!
*Top image: Miss Chérie Dior parfume ad