- This giant lemon just appeared in my neighbor’s driveway one day. It turns out it’s a new food trailer – Austin City Lemons! I’m looking forward to checking it out once they set up shop.
- A cloudy Texas night with the moon peeking through. I love my neighborhood!
- My favorite treat – $4.99 fair trade bouquet from Whole Foods really brightens up the view from my table.
- On the way to work – the Texas Capitol as seen through a school bus.
- For my birthday my mom got my a monogrammed stamp from Invitation Box and it just came in this week. How great looking is it?! Lots of snail mail coming soon!
- A shopaholic never rests. A great sale at Neiman Marcus Last Call got me this silk leopard print from Equipment and my favorite James Perse panel shirt in a deep red.
- Cara Delevingne is on the cover of my favorite French fashion magazine, Numéro. Perfect Sunday reading.
- Last weekend was a fun event surrounding the Magnum photography exhibit at the Harry Ransom Center. There were so many incredible photos there that I only got a third of the way through the exhibit – just too much to look at and take in! If you’re in Austin I highly recommend going. You may even see me there for round 2.
- Just a little something I’ve been trying to keep in mind lately…